Jan 12, 2014

ily

assalamualaikum ! knock knock! 
hello peepsss. happy 2014. 
May Allah ease your days. Ameen.
It has been a while kan.
Yes. i'll make it short and simple.
Alhamdulillah. Im half through my final exam for the first part of my degree. Hooyeahh. Tah la macanee terstuck kat sinii. semua rezeki Allah. Alhamdulillah. maybe ni yang terbaik.

#1
Things dont always go like we hope. 
Yea we cant always have the same apple everytime at the same shop. It looks the same but its not kann.
I always hope the people here would be the same like the ladies i've known at school.
They are different. Varies of mind and thoughts. You cant force them to be like you wish. They are people. People make mistakes. You make mistakes daisy. But mistakes can be avoided. Its all in your hand. 
#2
Alhamdulillah. done my AnatomyAndPhysiology paper. the paper was tettt!.
I kept on blaming myself. n others for not telling me the answers,heh!
People. dont be such a bodoh sombong like me. when tatahu tanya. Jangan buat pandai dan tahu.
Tidak tahukan apa itu usaha tangga kejayaan? Tidak belajarkan tentang sesal dahulu pendapatan sesal kemudian tidak berguna? Sabsabb * potongbawang,nangis*
Time waits for nobody, use your time wisely.
 I AM S-E-R-I-O-U-S. 
sangat amat sungguh kot.

#3

ayah. 
alFatihah.
happy birthday ayah. 55 tahun :')
da 6 tahun lebih ayah tade. anak ayah ni tatahu la bila na matang.
Maaf ayah. for not being a good daughter. Im sorry
I dont read books much nowadays, you love to read kan.im sorry
Im not doing the things that you ask me to do.im sorry
In sya Allah. I'll improve myself.
O Allah. Please ease my ayah's days.
O Allah I beg You, Please love my ayah more than he loves me since i was a child. Please take care of him. 
and please, grant my du'a. Ameen.

Maaf. This is so-not short and simple.
Who care. bukan sapa manaa apa bila pun baca. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment